Tama County Public Health & Home Care is committed to providing its patients
and their families with quality services that demonstrate professionalism and
a dedication to the highest standards.
We pledge to honor the patients'
rights at all times and to assist them in achieving as much independence as possible.
We will treat them with dignity and care for them, as we would wish to be cared
129 West High Street
Toledo, Iowa 52342
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
except on holidays
Fax: (641) 484-5447
On Call after hours, |
weekends and holidays.
Phone: (641) 751-3340
Covid Screening Forms
Covid Vaccine Consent Form
TAMA COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH
Monday, September 27, 2021 12:00 PM CST
Held Via Zoom/Conference Call
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 353 095 3317
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3530953317# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,3530953317# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 353 095 3317
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kczIeTvfHm
1. Call To Order
2. Acceptance/Correction of Agenda
3. Acceptance/Correction of Minutes of the August 23, 2021 Board Meeting.
1. Environmental Report
2. Director's Report
1. Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement
4. Financial Report
5. New Business
1. Approve & Authorize CEO/Executive Director to sign Homelink Home Health Credentialing Application for Recredentialing.
2. Approve & Authorize CEO/Executive Director to sign Iowa DNR Agreement ID 21ESDWQBEDAY0001 Intergovernmental (28E) Agreement Between the Iowa Department of Natural Resources and Tama County, Iowa designating County Private Water Well Permitting entity be the Board of Health.
3. Approve 2019-2020 Agency Annual Report
6. Gladbrook Lake & Holding Contract (Union Grove Lake)
8. Public Comment
9. Future Dates
Next Board of Health Meeting – October 25, 2021
For the most current recommendations and guidance on COVID-19
please check the Iowa Department of Public health website or the CDC website
CDC link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
IDPH link: https://idph.iowa.gov/Emerging-Health-Issues/Novel-Coronavirus
Like us on Facebook for other important updates
Tama County Health Needs Assessment Survey
Every five years in Iowa, local boards of health lead a community-wide discussion
about their community's health needs and decide what can be done about them.
The following survey questions are based on six factors important for the health and
well-being of everyone in your community. Please take a few minutes to complete
this survey and help the board determine what is needed in your county and to set
an order for action by indicating the level of importance of these service needs.
Please complete the survey only once.
Click Here to Take the Survey - Click Here to Download the Survey
Encuesta de la Oficina de Salud Pública del Condado de Tama