Tama County Administration Building
104 W. State Street, P.O. Box 91
Toledo, IA 52342
Telephone (641) 484-3545
FAX (641) 484-6093
Wesley J Ray, ICA,
Tama County Assessor
Dixie Caloud, Deputy Assessor
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ENTERING OUR BUILDING IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS
We want to keep the public and our staff healthy during this time.
mission of the Tama County Assessor's Office is to:
- Appraise all property for tax purposes fairly and equitably
by Iowa law.
- Provide the public with information
and service in a complete and courteous manner.
Encourage and assist employees in professional growth to help meet organizational
objectives and increase individual creativity and confidence in pursuit of personal
- Operate the office in such a manner
that methods and procedures are open to scrutiny and understood by the public.
- Use resources efficiently and effectively.
Be a leader in the field of assessment administration in developing, analyzing,
and sharing data with public and private interests.
- The following links will open in new windows.
2010 Ag Sales - 2011 Ag Sales - 2012 Ag Sales - 2013 Ag Sales - 2014 Ag Sales - 2015 Ag Sales
- 2016 Ag Sales - 2017 Ag Sales - 2018 Ag Sales - 2019 Ag Sales - 2020 Ag Sales - 2021 Ag Sales
of the Assessor
to Iowa Property Tax
Iowa State Association of Assessors
Association of Assessing Officers
State Association of Counties
Parcels, Residential and Commercial Sales